15" tires and heavy duty 7MM teeth give you the ability to operate at high ground speeds with maximum raking
efficiency and ease. A robust double acting hydraulic cylinder with heavy duty double ram design is standard
for ease of operations with most tractor hydraulic systems. Each wheel features tapered roller bearings for long
trouble free operation. The thick walled square tube frame is built to last for years under the most demanding
applications. Low maintenance and simple design in a powder paint finish.
- 55" Wheels W/7MM Teeth Standard. 60" Wheels W/7.5MM Teeth Optional
- Ground Clearance With Standard Wheels is and with 60" Wheel Option.
- Rake Teeth are Made of C85 Steel.
- Optional Center Hydraulically Actuated Kicker Wheel
- Dual Wheel Rake Arms, One Side Raking Possible.
- Hydraulic Folding Raking Arms
- Independent Rake Wheel Arms W/Patented Setting Spring System (Allows Adjustment of Ground
Pressure without tools.)
- Easy Windrow Width Adjusting System.